Any graduate of a baccalaureate degree can apply for the MS Geography program. The following requirements should be submitted to the College of Social Sciences and Philosophy (CSSP) Office of the Graduate Program at Palma Hall Room 111:
- Letter of application addressed to the Dean (2 copies)
- Official Transcript of Records (1 original and 2 certified true copies)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (effective 2nd semester 2021-22)
- Three (3) copies of curriculum vitae
- Three (3) passport-size photographs
- Application fee
- Birth certificate (1 original & 2 certified true copies)
- Certification of English language proficiency (for applicants whose native language is not English)
Deadlines: June 15 (for first semester admission); November 15 (for second semester admission)
For inquiries regarding the application requirements for MS Geography Program you can send your email to email@example.com or call (632) 9818500 loc. 2438.
For information on Admission, Retention Policies, Residency, Thesis Defense, see The CSSP Graduate Manual.