EMMANUEL B. GARCIA
- MA Urban and Regional Planning, University of the Philippines
- Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning, University of the Philippines Diliman
- BS Geography, University of the Philippines
Specializations: Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction and Managament, Land Use Planning
Research Interests: Disaster Risk Reduction and Management, Heritage Mapping, Transport and Development
- Garcia, E., Latoza, R. and Tajanlangit, T.(2012). Perception of Quezon City Jail Inmates on the proposed National Capital Region Integrated Jail Facilities System in San Mateo, Rizal. Philippine Geographical Journal, Vol.56. Philippine Geographical Society: Quezon City. 79-104.
- Garcia, E. (2011). Spatiotemporal analysis of the effects of port development on land use and land valuation in Calatagan, Batangas. Philippine Geographical Journal, Vol.55. Philippine Geographical Society: Quezon City. 42-59.