Darlene J. Occeña-Gutierrez
- Ph.D. in Environmental Geography, Texas State University
- Master of Science in Geography, University of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Geography, University of the Philippines
Research Interests: Climate-Related Disasters, Climate Change and SEA, Hazard Perception and Spatial Vulnerability
- Geography 100 (Introduction to Physical Geography)
- Geography 101 (Introduction to Climatology)
- Geography 155 (Geography of North America)
- Geography 1 (Places & Landscapes in a Globalizing World)
- Social Science I (Foundations of Behavioral Sciences)
- Geography 192 (Field Methods)
- Geography 131 (Geography of the Philippines)
- Regional Geography courses (Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, Tropics)
- Geography 111 (Resource Management and Conservation)
- Geography 211 (Seminar in Geography)
- Geography 241 (Applied Geography 1)
- Geography 212 (Applied Climatology)
- Geography 226 (Cultural Geography)
- Geography 235 (Geography of Southeast Asia)
- Co-author with Agno, L., et. al. Teaching Strategies in Basic Geography Quezon City: JMC Press, 2000.
- Co-author with Agno, L., et. al. Basic Geography Quezon City: JMC Press, 1998.
- Co-author with Luna, T. W., Jr. and R.L Cerdeña Geography of Asia (A Source Book) Quezon City: JMC Press, 1991.