Yany P. Lopez
- Ph.D. in Philosophy , Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, 2015
- Master of Science in Geography, University of the Philippines, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Geography, University of the Philippines, 1999
Specializations: Geographic Education, Geography of the Philippines,
Research Interests: Fieldwork and Research Methods, Disaster Education, Environmental Education, Geography of Religion, Children’s Geographies, Child Participation
- Lopez, Y.P., Hayden, J., Hadley, F., & Cologon, K. (2012). Child participation and disaster risk reduction. International Journal of Early Years Education, 20(3): 300-308.
- Lopez, Y.P. (2008). The State of Geographic Education in Selected Elementary Schools in Metro Manila, Philippines. International Research in Geographical and Environmental Education, 17 (2008): 344-357.